Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, May 30, 2008

Springtime In Paris at Make Mine Pink



It's Time for Springtime In Paris! Oh how I love today. Not only is it my favorite day of the week,but it's also Make Mine Pink's Pink Friday event. We are starting with a Parisian theme this week called Springtime In Paris. All my pink sisters at MMP are going to be displaying beautiful French themed items for sale. So if you love Paris or anything French please head on over and visit the shops.


The pillow you see above was part of the Romantic Homes Magazine Event. I am so honored to have been a part of it. For more details about this pillow go to my boutique at Janet's Creative Pillows and take a peek at more of my items displayed there and for sale. So hurry before all is sold out!

Thank you for stopping by and have fun shopping!










6 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Janet ~ Your are such a sweetheart !!! I love your Eiffel Tower pillow ! it is awesome !!!
xoxo,
Lori

Susie said...

Very nice Paris Pillow Janet! Neat that you sent it to Romantic Homes event.
Susie @ The Polka Dot Rose

Angel Heart Designs said...

Hi! Pillow diva...I just LOVE this pillow...you are so talented...will have to buy one one day!!!
Cindy xoxo

Unknown said...

Wish I knew ahead of time...I sooo need to get over to MMP more!! I love Paris and anything French...and that pillow...stunning!!!

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Janet,

What a beautiful pillow you have created! It's just so sparkling! Certainly a treasure!

Pei Li

Roxie Morrow said...

Gorgeous pillow Janet. Love the Paris themed items, you've got the right touch.

.