Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Show And Tell Monday



I just can't believe Monday slipped by and here I am a day late posting my Show and Tell. So sorry! But as they say better late than never. For Show and Tell I would like to share my latest creations. I have so many ideas! I have to tell you that I loved making these new pillows. So I hope you enjoy them. Please do stop by my pink sisters boutiques at Make Mine Pink to see more wonderful Show and Tell. They are all so talented and wonderful ladies.

I created heart pillows so you can hang on your door or on a wall as a pretty decorative item. Here are a few...

























Those are some of the hearts I finished and am working on more in different designs and colors. You will find them under Heart Pillows at Janet's Creative Pillows beginning tomorrow. My latest and new line will be for teens. I am making as my daughter calls them...Hippy Chic Pillows so you can hang on your door or a wall or anywhere for fun. There is alot of detail to this fun pillow. I have added buttons,patches,lace and more. Here is one to show you...




And finally the update on the Victorian Dress Pillow I had shown you a couple of weeks ago. I added the final touches and will be putting it up for sale. All the pillows are available so if you want one just let me know.





I sure hope you enjoyed my Show and Tell. Thanks so much for stopping by. See you next week!~


23 comments:

gail said...

Hi janet, I hope this isnt a duplicate post. It did a strange thing, oh well...LOVE the hear pillows. So many possiblities there. The hippy chic pillow is to cute. The first thing I thought of was Cher. LOL YOur victorian dress pillow is very pretty. So many choices for your customer! Happy creating my friend...gail

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Hi Janet,
The hippy chic pillow is so cute. Like the hearts also, your work is so great. Always something new and pretty. Have a great day!
hugs,
Carrie

Inka Smith said...

OH Janet,
I love that first pillow. The hippy chic one is pretty cool too! You do such great work and where you get your ideas just amazes me! Have a great day!
Inka

Eileen & Karen said...

Janet, you are so creative! I love the way you can take any thing and turn it into a pillow! Your hippy chic pillow is so fun!
Eileen

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Your designs are sooo beyouteeful !

I am so delighted with my vase pillow ...

(())

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet,
All the pillows look great. How frustrating yesterday must have been. But here we are looking at your lovlely pillows today. I agree with the others the hippy chic pillow is so cute. I also really like the striped heart pillow.

Marie said...

Hi Janet,
All the pillows look great. How frustrating yesterday must have been. But here we are looking at your lovlely pillows today. I agree with the others the hippy chic pillow is so cute. I also really like the striped heart pillow.
Marie

Anonymous said...

Hippy chic...reminds me of Cher in the good old days...ah, happy hippy...those were the days!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Janet

I love all of your new pillows. You are so creative. The hippy pillow is amazing.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Carolyn Kocman said...

janet...you have been busy! love the hearts, love the victorian dress, and oh my! what a cute hippie chic pillow! i am sure that will sell to the young 'uns...and the old ones like me who remember the first time around for that style...heehee!

Anonymous said...

Pillows are wonderful additions to your inventory, I love them all.

Brandie said...

The new pillows are lovely, Janet. Thanks for sharing them:)

Cathy said...

Janet, I am absolutely loving these hearts. OMG!!! they are beautiful.

BTW, I can see you wearing this beautifully gussied up high heeled shoe too!

xoxo
Cath

Cottage Flair said...

Just gorgeous. I love the hearts.
Jennifer

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Janet,

Love your Hippy Chic pillow! Way too cute!
Hugs,
Michelle

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Hi Pinkie Janet,
I love the heart pillow with buttons on it. I am in such a button mood lately. More like a button brain storm, lol. Your pillows are always just like you, cheerful, and they make people comfortable. And your sense of humor just pops out in the hippy chic pillow. The teens are going to love that one...
Theresa @ Cottage Violets
BTW, sorry to hear of your loss, I hope your mother was able to receive the news okay.

Janet L Christian said...

I love those little pillows and of course the 70's pants.

Patricia said...

Janet, the pillows are really cute. That hippy chic one is too funny. Where do you come up with these ideas???? The finished gown pillow is super, the finishing touches you added really make it.

Pat

Roxie Morrow said...

Hi Janet. Lovin' the "groovy baby" pillow, how fun is that? You are constantly coming up with the most brilliant ideas for pillows.
Roxie

Rose Petals & Blooms said...

Janet, your pillows are so pretty! I love the pansuit pillow, how cute is that! Are you filling your shop with your newest creations? The heart pillows are so pretty too~
xoxox
Michelle

Silena said...

Hi Janet,
You are, oh so creative....you can come up with the cutest ideas for your pillows...I know you will have a lot of success with the heart pillows and the hippie pillow is the cutest....my best to you!!!

Sad lonely Child said...

they are beautiful!!
And hello..And thank you so very much!You made my heart feel full!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet...come by and pick up your award!

.