About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Show And Tell Monday



I just can't believe Monday slipped by and here I am a day late posting my Show and Tell. So sorry! But as they say better late than never. For Show and Tell I would like to share my latest creations. I have so many ideas! I have to tell you that I loved making these new pillows. So I hope you enjoy them. Please do stop by my pink sisters boutiques at Make Mine Pink to see more wonderful Show and Tell. They are all so talented and wonderful ladies.

I created heart pillows so you can hang on your door or on a wall as a pretty decorative item. Here are a few...

























Those are some of the hearts I finished and am working on more in different designs and colors. You will find them under Heart Pillows at Janet's Creative Pillows beginning tomorrow. My latest and new line will be for teens. I am making as my daughter calls them...Hippy Chic Pillows so you can hang on your door or a wall or anywhere for fun. There is alot of detail to this fun pillow. I have added buttons,patches,lace and more. Here is one to show you...




And finally the update on the Victorian Dress Pillow I had shown you a couple of weeks ago. I added the final touches and will be putting it up for sale. All the pillows are available so if you want one just let me know.





I sure hope you enjoyed my Show and Tell. Thanks so much for stopping by. See you next week!~


Post a Comment