About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, June 06, 2008

Father's Day Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink!























Happy Pink Friday! I just love Pink Fridays! Every week we get to showcase a new theme of products. This week it's in honor of Father's Day. So many of the boutiques at Make Mine Pink are selling great gifts for Father's Day. Please stop by my boutique and others to see if there is something that might catch you eye.

Here are the pillows I have to offer for this fun event. And if you see one you like please go to this link and buy it now!







http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/details/?store=16


Happy Shopping and thanks for stopping by. Until next week! It will be Kitchen thingys..





Post a Comment