Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, June 06, 2008

Father's Day Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink!























Happy Pink Friday! I just love Pink Fridays! Every week we get to showcase a new theme of products. This week it's in honor of Father's Day. So many of the boutiques at Make Mine Pink are selling great gifts for Father's Day. Please stop by my boutique and others to see if there is something that might catch you eye.

Here are the pillows I have to offer for this fun event. And if you see one you like please go to this link and buy it now!







http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/details/?store=16


Happy Shopping and thanks for stopping by. Until next week! It will be Kitchen thingys..





2 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Janet.....your pillows will make wonderful Father's Day gifts....how creative of you!

Pink hugs,
Debbie

Rose Petals & Blooms said...

Oh Janet.. I absolutely love your Father's Day Pillows! I didn't have a thing that I could feature for this event, my hat is off to you! Your talents are endless!

I have good news for you!!
Whoo-Hoo!! You guessed it! I'll be honored to add your name to the
"Tulle Delight" first prize basket, and you're also added to the second prize basket, by simply
commenting~ Good Luck!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and playing!
Big Hugs to you!
xoxox
Michelle

.