Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, June 09, 2008

Roscoe Is My Show and Tell For Today!





Welcome to my blog and first I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and pay me a visit. :-) I so look forward to your visits. It's Monday again and time for Show and Tell at Janet's Creative Pillows and Make Mine Pink Boutiques.

I would like to share my latest creation. A very dear sweet friend named Marie of Savon Marie http://savonmarie.blogspot.com asked me to paint Roscoe from a picture. I was more than thrilled to do this. She is giving it as a gift. And I think it's a wonderful gift.



Here is the picture and pillow. I handpainted Roscoe with permanent fabric paint colors. Roscoe is such a beautiful doggie. I mean look at those eyes! They sure make me melt.


I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed painting it.






Until next week my friends....

15 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

ohhh that is just beeyouteeful ! Whoever is getting that is getting one fabulous present.


(())

Anonymous said...

Janet

Your artistic abilities are amazing. I love the pillow you did for Marie and know she was blown away by it. You go girlie.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Anonymous said...

That pillow is so cute! You did a beautiful job! And we know Marie loves it!!!
Susan (dutchrose)

gail said...

Hi Janet,,, I love the picture you painted of Roscoe,,, so sweet. You are incredibly talented girl!!!
I sent an email to you about receiving my pillows, I know you mentioned puter troubles, did you get my email...
Have a great day my friend.. talk to you soon luv, gail

Inka Smith said...

Hi pretty Janet!
Yes Roscoe is a doll baby but your pillow of him is wonderful!!! Great work.
Inka

Sweet Necessi-Teas said...

Beautiful, Janet! You are talented in so many areas! Thanks for sharing!

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Oh Janet, that is simply beautiful! You are so talented! I am always impressed by your creations.
hugs,
Carrie

Marie said...

All I can say is the photograph I took does do do the picture justice. It looks so much nicer in person. Janet, they are going to love it. I can't wait to give to them. That's not ture. I really really want to keep it.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Janet, I just love this! I commented on Marie's blog too about how wonderful it is. Great job girlfriend!

Hugs,
Michelle

Carolyn Kocman said...

janet, you are one creative lady. your talents never cease to amaze me!

Patricia said...

Janet, that is so beautiful. Can't believe you have kept this talent hidden, you lil' dickens, you. This could really take you somewhere--the pillows you love and people will fall all over themselves to have their pets painted on the pillows.

Pat

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Janet,

That is such beautiful artwork you have created!! Simply fabulous! You have such great talent!

Pei Li

Lilli Blue said...

We all know Roscoe now he is imortalized! Great job. lilli

Deb said...

Janet...that is just adorable! Hmmm....I'm thinking Beau on a pillow may be in order. :D

xo,
Debbie

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Janet! WOw Roscoe is so beautiful and I love how you painted him, what an amazing pillow creation!

.