About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, June 09, 2008

Roscoe Is My Show and Tell For Today!





Welcome to my blog and first I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and pay me a visit. :-) I so look forward to your visits. It's Monday again and time for Show and Tell at Janet's Creative Pillows and Make Mine Pink Boutiques.

I would like to share my latest creation. A very dear sweet friend named Marie of Savon Marie http://savonmarie.blogspot.com asked me to paint Roscoe from a picture. I was more than thrilled to do this. She is giving it as a gift. And I think it's a wonderful gift.



Here is the picture and pillow. I handpainted Roscoe with permanent fabric paint colors. Roscoe is such a beautiful doggie. I mean look at those eyes! They sure make me melt.


I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed painting it.






Until next week my friends....

Post a Comment