Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pink Friday -An English Tea





























I can't believe another week has gone by! Tomorrow is our weekly Pink Friday Event again! It's so much fun. Every week many of the pink boutiques at Make Mine Pink display the theme for the week. And this week it is called "An English Tea". I created tea pillow especially for this event and am so happy to be able to share them with all of you. I hope you stop by my Little Pink Boutique to see the pretties I made and also all the pretty things that my pink sisters at MMP have too. It's such a fun way to shop. Not to mention that you save on gas! lol

I look forward to your visit and here is a peek of a few of the pillows I made. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hi Janet! Love your tea pillows! You really think of everything.
Wishing you success.
Susie ~ The Polka Dot Rose

.