About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's Show and Tell Time!



Once again it is hard to believe that Monday is here again! My goodness how the days fly by don't they? So nice of you to stop by to take a peek at my blog. For this weeks Show and Tell I will share two dress pillows I made last week.

The first one I call "The Victorian Bride". I did it all by hand. I formed the dress,made handmade rosesall over the bottom,sleeves and sides ,vintage lace and faux pearls. It was alot of work,but so worth it to me. I really love making these dresses. I plan to have a whole line of Victorian dress pillows.

The second dress is not complete yet,but I'll show it to you anyway. I bought this pretty hot pink satin fabric. And decided to make a dress out of some of it. I call this one "China Princess" I still need to add many details,but for now it has the shape and rose shaped sleever which I also did by hand.

I hope you like them. And if you wish to buy one just let me know! I'll be listing them soon. I first need to finish a few more Victorian dresses I am working on and then I can add them all. But the Victorian Bride is ready for sale. It is $19.99 and $5.00 for shipping.

Thanks so much for stoppin by! See you next week for more Show and Tell. And please don't forget to stop by my pink sister boutiques at Make Mine Pink. They also have the greatest things to share on their blogs.



















Post a Comment