About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, June 29, 2008

SHOW AND TELL MONDAY




Happy Monday and welcome to Show and Tell!

As always Mondays seem to come around so quickly. So here I am ready to share once again and I do enjoy it.

For today I would like to Spotlight a very sweet friend at Make Mine Pink. Her name is Theresa and she has a boutique called Cottage Violets. She has so many pretty things. She has these adorable tags!




Please visit her pretty shop and take a peek so you can see them. Here is the link:




http://www.cottageviolets.com/category_12/Paper-Get-Your-Papers.htm




And I also want to Spotlight another sweet lady at Make Mine Pink today. Her name is Cindy of Angel Heart Designs. She makes so many pretty things. My favorite are her button roses. You just have to see them! Please take a peek.




http://www.angelheartdesigns.com/productsByCategory.asp?intCatalogID=03&strCatalog_NAME=Coming%20Up%20Roses




I'm so proud to know these two lovely ladies and so proud to share them for todays Show and Tell.



Post a Comment