Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Romantically Roses Pink Friday!



Oh how I love roses! Who doesn't love to see a vase filled with beautiful roses? They look and smell wonderful too. I even love to see roses in my linens and fabric and just about everywhere in my home.
Roses have a long and colorful history. They have been symbols of love, beauty, war, and politics. The rose is, according to fossil evidence, 35 million years old.* But then, so is the alligator! We think roses are more romantic~ don’t you?
Janet's Creative Pillows and many beautiful boutiques at Make Mine Pink will have rose themed items for sale.
So please join us for http://www.makeminepink.com/pink-friday/ your invitation to “Shopping With a Twist” as the boutiques present “Romantically Roses” on Friday,July 4th. Be sure to come early!

















No comments:

.