Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY!

















Happy Friday! Yes my favorite day has arrived! I love the end of the week. I look forward to doing all the things I enjoy and spending time with my family. Today is also Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink and at Janet's Creative Pillows. The theme is The Cottage Porch. So many talented ladies at Make Mine Pink will be selling beautiful porch items.

I have created a few pillows for today. So here is a peek and if you see anything you like please run to Make Mine Pink and buy it now! http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/details/?store=16






















Thanks for stopping by ! See you soon!~







2 comments:

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Beautiful pillows Janet! Good luck today!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for my pillow..snuggle snuggle...
xxoo Denise

.