About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, July 14, 2008

TIME FOR SHOW AND TELL MONDAY!







Welcome to my blog! Another week has gone by and here I am ready to Show and Tell. In case you haven't already heard. Make Mine Pink boutiques have a Show and Tell every Monday on their blogs. I am happy to be apart of it.

For todays Show and Tell I only have two things to share. I have been working hard on organizing my fabrics and bedroom all week. I am painting furniture and just giving my bedroom a new look. So take a look at the two pictures of my fabrics. I can't believe how much I have! lol I get a little fabric crazy and purchase them all the time. My dream is to have a sewing room someday. I don't have one yet,but it's on my vision board!





And next I want to share a beautiful card I received from a customer the other day. She bought a pillow that I call "It's a Jungle out there" and was so pleased with it that she sent me a sweet card with nice comments and explaining how she loves animals. I am an animal lover too so I understand her well.

Here is the card ...





Thanks for stopping by! See you next week!~













Post a Comment