Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, July 31, 2008

PINK FRIDAY "NIFTY NURSERIES"



Oh how I just love babies! They are so beautiful. I remember when my daughter and son were born. Those were the most wonderful moments of my life. So this weeks Pink Friday Theme Event is one I am looking forward to. Please join us as we celebrate the little ones.


Why not take great care to welcome into the world someone who makes us so very happy with a wonderfully decorated space of his/her very own? Join us for PINK Fridays @ Make Mine Pink, your exclusive invitation to “Shopping with a Twist," a one stop shopping for a fabulous look, on Friday, August 1, as we present "Nifty Nurseries"

Please take a few minutes to visit the Make Mine Pink Boutiques and see what pretty things they have to offer. I will have a few baby pillows and hope you enjoy them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope you enjoy shopping!













1 comment:

ICE said...

I agree 100%, the days my 3 Prinsessies were born, was the happiest days of my life!

.