About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, July 27, 2008





Welcome to my blog! It's Sunday night,but I am ready to post my Show and Tell Monday now...lol This way I am all ready for tomorrow early. Hope everyone had a good weekend. And hope you are ready for a new week. Isn't it amazing how time flies? Mondays sure do roll around too quickly and not to mention that summer is going by too fast as well!

Anyway for todays Show and Tell I would like to share little fairy pillows I have created. I am thinking of adding a new line of fairy pillows. You can hang them on a door or wall or anywhere to decorate your home. I just thought it would be a cute thing to do. My daughter is the one who encouraged me to make them. She loves fairies and even a show called W.I.T.C.H that they used to give on tv a couple of years ago. They are kind of like fairies.



I used pretty color fabrics such as tulle, satin ribbons,flowers and created wings too. That was easy. I used pipe cleaners and formed them into wings and added a sheer fabric. I put the wings on one of the pillows and will be adding the wings to the other pillows this week and finally be adding them to my site. I plan on making more. Should be fun!



Here are the pictures. Hope you like them! And thanks for stopping by. See you next week!












Post a Comment