Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I AM VERY HONORED TO HAVE THIS AWARD


This is such an honor. I received a pretty blog award from a very sweet lady named Debbie of Cozy Cottage and Decor. http://www.cozycottagedecor.com/

Thank you so much Debbie! Please stop by Debbie's blog she always has something fun and interesting going on there.

Here are the rules:

1) Display blog and the link to who gave it. 2) Nominate at least 7 blogs. 3) Add links to these 7 blogs. 4) Leave the nominees a message that they received the award. I would like to pass this award on to: 1. Francie of The Scented Cottage 2. Cindy of Angel Heart Designs 3.Theresa of Cottage Violets 4. Gail of Gail Friend Designs 5. Cathy of Treasured Heirlooms 6.Terriann of La Femme Rose 7. Lisa of Pale Pink and Roses

All of these ladies are truly the sweetest and they all have such pretty and wonderful products and you should see how talented they are too. So happy to pass this award on to all of you.

XOXO








1 comment:

Deb said...

Hi Janet.....I think you are mistaken...it looks like Cottage Violets is your featured boutique. I am Cozy Cottage Gifts and Decor.

I'm glad you enjoyed the blog award!

Hugs,
Debbie

.