About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'M HAVING A GIVEAWAY!





I'm having a giveaway! One of the things I enjoy very much is to give. So I thought it would be fun to offer a giveaway worth $30.00 which you can use toward any pillow in my boutique. All you have to do is sign up for my newsletter or leave a comment. No pressure,but just fun. I will be sending out my newsletter tonight for those of you who wish to sign up today. You can sign up in the box to your left on my blog or on my homepage.

The winner will be announced on August 15th. So there is plenty of time!


Thanks for stopping by and good luck!






Post a Comment