About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, July 20, 2008

WELCOME TO THIS WEEKS SHOW AND TELL!



Welcome ! So nice of you to stop by! I look forward to Show and Tell every week. And Mondays sure do roll around quickly!


There are so many fun things happening at Make Mine Pink. We have Pink Fridays and if you enjoy Christmas we now have Christmas in July Shop Hop! So please do stop by my pink sisters boutiques to see what goodies they have to offer.


Today I thought I would share my Christmas Tree picture from last year and also my Christmas wreath. I had fun decorating them both,but I do admit I would prefer a white or pink tree! Maybe Santa will bring me one this coming year. I also want to share this cute little birdhouse I found at a thrift shop. It was plain Jane and I added some paint and a few decorations and viola! Hope you like it!



Post a Comment