Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, August 01, 2008

TAGGED TWICE!



OH MY! I have been tagged again! lol Sweet Erica of Meadow Street has tagged me. You should see her gorgeous products! She has the prettiest handcrafted roses you will ever see! www.meadowstreet.com So I am supposed to list 7 things about me.


1. I love to read solving crime books 2. I can't live without make up! lol Even when I gave birth to my two kids I wore mascara. 3. I am not crazy about cooking 4. I have a bad temper. 5. I can't live without a blow dryer..lol 6. I love to watch 80's movies! Pretty in Pink and Sweet Sixteen Candles are two of my favorite flicks and I can watch them over and over and never get tired of them. I guess I am a kid at heart. ;-)
OK I am tagging:
Dawn of My Hydrangea Home www.myhydrangeahome.com ,Cindy of Angel Heart Designs www.angelheartdesigns.com and Cathy of Treasured Heirlooms www.treasuredheirlooms.com .


If you were tagged and want to play:


1. List these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Janet, I just find it hard to believe you have a bad temper. :) Hope you are having a super great weekend. xo Lynn

Meadow Street said...

Hi Janet, I love those movies too! Sixteen Candles came out when I was 16!
Erica

.