About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

GINGERBREAD HOUSE CRAFT CHALLENGE!




I just love a fun challenge and this is right up my alley! Have you heard of LolliShops? Well if you haven't you should go there and join a fabulous group of talented ladies. Lollishops will be having a Gingerbread Craft Contest. And of course I will be entering. I admit that I have never made a gingerbread house that is unedible, but will try! I already have ideas floating in my head..lol


This is for LolliShops members only. So if you want to join this fun challenge go to www.lollishops.com and join!













Post a Comment