Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Fall is Almost Here!







It is hard to believe,but the fall is practically around the corner. And I sure do love this time of the year. My kids love dressing up for Halloween. I love the yummy pumpkin pies during Thanksgiving and who can resist holiday cheer during Christmas? A friend at Make Mine Pink mentioned this fun blog called


The Inspired Room www.theinspiredroom.net

So in honor of fall I thought I would share a few pictures with you...



Here is an orange pumpkin pillow with bat designs that I handcrafted.








Here is a shabby pink pumpkin that I just love. I also handmade this one with a soft pink fabric. The stem is made with a pretty flower designed fabric.


And last,but not least a picture of a pumpkin I made for my darling daughters school contest a few years ago. I won two years in a row! Cinderella and The Wizard of Oz.





















Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed the pictures!~

12 comments:

Teresa said...

You put a smile on my face- fun
Happy Fall

liggy girl said...

I love the pumpkin pillows!!! Pumpkins are a favorite of mine!!!

Darlene said...

Cute, cute...I LOVE the pumpkin pillow with the bats!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi and I'm loving all of your fallness! The little pumpkins are adorable!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Janet!! Thanks for popping in to see my Fallen ways!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

shabbyfufu said...

Hi Janet....let's hope that Fall comes soon to So. Florida and that we don't get hit by these hurricanes!! ~XO~ Janet

Patricia said...

Janet, you're so cute. Love the pumpkin pillows and the school entries are adorable.

Pat

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Really fun! And a pink pumpkin? How cute!

I'm so glad you are a part of Fall nesting week! Thank you for sharing your Fall inspiration!

Have a great weekend,

Melissa

Rue said...

You are really talented! Those pumpkins are darling :)

Happy Fall,
rue

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What a great start to fall decorating! Especially love that pink pumpkin!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

TIG said...

Hello! Thank you for stopping by my site, although I think your comment was meant for Melissa at The Inspired Room?

Angel Heart Designs said...

LOve love those pillows! I'm posting my pink ceramic ones soon too!! It;s too soon for fall!
Cindy xoxo :)

.