About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, September 08, 2008

TIME FOR SHOW AND TELL MONDAY!~



What a fun day this is going to be. I really do look forward to Show and Tell Mondays. And they roll around so quickly! Today many of my pink sisters over at Make Mine Pink show all kinds of wonderful things on their blogs. So I am joining in too. I am definitely already in the fall spirit since I have been working on a bunch of mini stockings for the holidays. Of course pictures don't do justice. They are still in progress and I hope to finish them off this week and add them to my boutique.


I am also making more veggie pillows. I seem to sell the carrots very quickly! lol Bugs Bunny must be smiling and saying his famous words...What's Up Doc? lol


And that's about all for now. I am so busy preparing for the Make Mine Pink retreat in Williamsburg VA coming up on Sept 19th. Can't wait to be there! For those of you who are interested in signing up for the retreat and have not already please,please go to http://www.makeminepink.com/ for details . It's not too late! And believe me it is worth it!


Thanks for stopping by. See you next week!~







Post a Comment