Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, September 08, 2008

TIME FOR SHOW AND TELL MONDAY!~



What a fun day this is going to be. I really do look forward to Show and Tell Mondays. And they roll around so quickly! Today many of my pink sisters over at Make Mine Pink show all kinds of wonderful things on their blogs. So I am joining in too. I am definitely already in the fall spirit since I have been working on a bunch of mini stockings for the holidays. Of course pictures don't do justice. They are still in progress and I hope to finish them off this week and add them to my boutique.


I am also making more veggie pillows. I seem to sell the carrots very quickly! lol Bugs Bunny must be smiling and saying his famous words...What's Up Doc? lol


And that's about all for now. I am so busy preparing for the Make Mine Pink retreat in Williamsburg VA coming up on Sept 19th. Can't wait to be there! For those of you who are interested in signing up for the retreat and have not already please,please go to http://www.makeminepink.com/ for details . It's not too late! And believe me it is worth it!


Thanks for stopping by. See you next week!~







15 comments:

gail said...

Hi Janet, I am glad to hear the vegie pillows are doing so well. They are cute as a bug!!! I cant wait to see the stockings too. Virginia is just around the corner... Cant wait.
I hope you are out of IKE's path, stay safe..luv , gail

Cottage Flair said...

Janet,
Great photo of Fall!!! Your stockings are so lovely. Be sure to post them when you are all done. Glad to hear the carrots are so popular.
jennifer

cathy said...

Janet I love the veggie pillows. So cute! I thought of 2 groups you could market these to: vegetarians & moms that have kids who wont eat their veggies. If I got one of these as a kid, it would sure make me want to eat my carrots!

Inka Smith said...

What's up Janet?
Can't wait to meet you soon. We are going to have fun, fun, fun!!!
Inka

Patricia said...

The stockings are going to be beautiful. The carrots are so cute. Watch out Willliamsburg, here we come!

Pat

Anonymous said...

Janet

Love the veggie pillows, they are too cute. The holiday stockings are very pretty! Hope your having a great day.


Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

What fun those pillows are !

I wish it would cool down about ten no make that fifteen degrees...75 sounds sooo good.

(())

Anonymous said...

I am eyeballing that pumpkin in the pic below...had to check to make sure it was real and not a pillow!
Susan *dutchrose*

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Hi Janet, your veggie pillows are adorable! How fun is that! Can't wait to see your stockings all done. Have a great week!
Carrie

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Cute veggie pillows and adorable stockings. I think the bunnies would try to eat the carrots. hee,hee.
Can't wait to see you next week!
Hugs,
Shell

Nancy at ManicForMosaics said...

Janet - The veggie pillows are so unique. You never cease to amaze me with the ideas you come up with.

Hey, I'm having a give way on my blog so stop by and leave a comment!

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Janet! Those veggie pillows are great and I just love the stockings. Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet, So happy to have you drop by the VintageNest. Those veggie pillows are over the top. Love the peas. :)

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Hi Janet,
How are you? Love your veggie pillows. Hope you have a lovely time at the retreat, I hope to be able to meet all of you someday. But Virginia is a long way from California, so I'll have to wait for some other opportunity.
Hugs,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

Angel Heart Designs said...

Hiya...love the veggies!they are SO cute..I have a GREAT OMG! BRILLIANT marketing idea...
glad you liked the shoes ..LOL :)

Cindy xoxo

.