Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

REMEMBERING SEPTEMBER 11








Every year on September 11 I feel sad. It is very hard to forget a day that changed my life forever. I was at home with my two children when I received a phone call from my hubby who was traveling on a bus on his way to work in Manahattan. He said that a plane had accidentally hit one of the towers. But little did I know that this was the beginning of a day of horror. I turned on the tv and watched in shock. I remember the images like it were yesterday. I cried for what seemed forever and ever. When my husband got home that day it was 7pm and as soon as he walked through the door I hugged him so tightly. And thanked God that I was safe at home.


I know many prefer to not remember this day,but for me it's a day I refuse to forget. I want to remember those who perished by such evil that is hard to believe. I grew up in New York City and cherish this powerful and wonderful city. So as a small way of honoring all those who were affected by this day I hope you take a minute out of your day to pray for the families of all those affected by this tragic day and that God will protect the United States of America.


The Pentagon


Flight 93
UNITED WE STAND~ GOD BLESS AMERICA~


1 comment:

Muriel said...

A very sad day indeed! We must remember.
I agree Evil!! :(

May God protect the United States of America!

I feel so sorry for the families of this tragedy!

.