Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, September 12, 2008

PINK FRIDAY "HARVEST HOME"




















This is one of my favorite themes for our weekly Pink Friday event. Harvest Home makes me think of the beautiful leaves changing colors, the cool crisp weather. I think of delicious homemade pumpkin ,apple and cherry pie baking in the oven. Our family gathered together for the holidays. Decorating with your favorite holiday items. It's just a good feeling over all So today I would like to invite you to our weekly Pink Friday event at Janet's Creative Pillows boutique http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/details/?store=16 and at Make Mine Pink http://www.makeminepink.com/pink-friday/ please take a few minutes to visit my pink sisters as we all celebrate our favorite fall themed items.


Have a wonderful weekend !


Janet

Black Kitty








1 comment:

Carolee Crafts said...

I agree I think Autumn (Fall) is one of the loveliest times of year. The pumpkin is lovely and very festive for Halloween.

.