About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, September 15, 2008

SHOW AND TELL MONDAY IS HERE!



Welcome to this week's Show and Tell at Janet's Creative Pillows! And also at Make Mine Pink! http://www.makeminepink.com/ Monday's sure do roll around quickly! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

For todays Show and Tell I want to share two things. Last week I received a nice surprise from a very sweet lady named Bridget Shirey. Her adorable dog Louis won our last Dog of the Month Contest. She was kind enough to send me photos of her doggie enjoying the prizes we sent him for winning the contest. Hereeeeeeeeeeee's Louis!










































I have 20 bulb ornaments that I am going to transform from the burgundy/wine color you see into pink and pretty ornaments! I hope to do that this week,but I am rushing to prepare for my flight out to Virginia for the Make Mine Pink Retreat this coming weekend! So exciting!

I promise that as soon as they are all done I will post a picture to share with you. So this is the before pic...







Thanks for stopping by!~

Post a Comment