About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, October 13, 2008

HAPPY SHOW AND TELL MONDAY!~





Welcome to Show and Tell Monday! So good to start my week sharing special people and special things in my life with you.

Today I would like to start by wishing my dearest and sweetest mother and father a very Happy Birthday! I am proud to say that my father is 90 today and my mother will be 81 this Thursday October 16th. I feel so blessed that they are in good health and very active and that they are the most wonderful parents one could every ask for. Here is a picture of them:












Happy Birthday Mom and Dad! I love you very much! xoxo ~

Now I would like to share my latest art pillow. I hand painted a golden Labrador for a client and this is the result...











Hope you like it ;-)

And the last thing I want to show you is a pumpkin I painted. I bought a bunch of small pumpkins over the weekend and started painted them. I only have one to show today,but will be working on the rest this coming week. I call this one Coo Coo for Polka dots ..lol














I painted the pumpkin a chocolate brown color and then added pink polka dots and finally topped the pumpkin with bow to match. Looks yummy right? lol

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to your visit next week and please take a moment to stop by the Little Pink Boutiques of Make Mine Pink to see what they have to share for Show and Tell Monday. ~




Post a Comment