Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, October 17, 2008

Pink Hugs Sweet Shoppe-Faux Pastries-Yummy!



I am so honored to have met a wonderful lady named Patty of Pink Hugs Sweet Shoppe. I met her in Williamsburg ,VA at the Make Mine Pink Retreat. She had one of the prettiest displays filled with the most delish fux pastries that you can imagine!

A few weeks ago she had a giveaway. I entered and am so happy to say that I won! You should have seen the look on my face when I opened this box! She sent me a gorgeous box filled with fall decor,chocolate pumpkins,candles,cupcakes and more. I thought I had died and gone to heaven with this fabulous prize! I'm not kidding ! You just have to stop by her boutique and see for yourself.

Here are some pictures so you can get an idea of what she sent me,but trust me when I say that pictures don't do justice! Oh and let me tell you that the box smells yummy too!

Here is the box...
















Viola! Look how pretty!
























Look at the cute candle holder shaped like a white pumpkin. ;-)








Delish! Look at the cute chocolate pumpkins. They did not last long ;-(






This cupcake looks so real I would sink my teeth into it! ;-D







Wait until you see what is inside this beautiful round package!



Isn't this fall pumpkin absolutely amazing ??? I love it! :-O






I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Please take a minute or two to visit Patty's boutique. I can promise you that will enjoy the visit. Here is the link to her shop: www.pinkhugssweetshoppe.com

Thanks so much Patty!~

6 comments:

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Great prize Janet! I agree - Patty is very nice and her display looked yummy!

REPORTER said...

YOU ARE SWEET PRINCESS!

sita said...

That is a great prize lucky you!

Carol at Clutter Bug Studio said...

Wow, Janet, you are soooo lucky to get such a wonderful package from Patty.

Lilli Blue said...

Nice. Good to win, yes? LOL Enjoy all the lovely goodies.Lilli

Anonymous said...

Yummmy! Please come by and pick up your blog award!

.