Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I GOT A MARIE ANTOINETTE AWARD! ~



"Yes" there really is a 'Marie Antoinette'..a real person and talented artisan!


Here are the rules for this award:

1. Please put the logo on your blog. 2. Link the person from whom you received the award.3. Nominate at least 7 or more other blogs. 4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog. 5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.~

Enjoy! An interesting popourri of talent and inspiring ladies!~

Cindy of Angel Heart Designs www.angelheartdesigns.com

Gail of Gail Friend Designs www.gailfrienddesigns.com

Inka of Inklings Studio www.inklingsstudio.com

Cathy of Treasured Heirlooms www.treasuredheirlooms.net

Dianne of Mama's Pocketbook www.mamaspocketbook.com

Lisa of Pale and Pink Roses www.paleandpinkroses.com

Patricia of Patricia Rose www.patriciarose.com

Carol of Clutter Bug Studio www.clutterbugstudio.com

Patty of Pink Hugs Sweet Shoppe www.pinkhugssweetshoppe.com

Dawn of Hydrangea Home www.hydrangeahome.com

Francie of The Scented Cottage www.thescentedcottage.com

Thank you Denise for this award you have bestowed upon me. I am truly honored and look forward to passing this on to all the other wonderful and talented ladies posted here.

Please visit Denise of Couture de Papier www.couturedepapier.com She has a lovely blog and she is very ,very talented and creative! ;-)


4 comments:

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Oh Thank you Janet! You are so sweet - what a beautiful award! Enjoy your Sunday.

gail said...

Oh yay!! Thanks Janet. I love Marie Antoinette! I will work on my list and get it posted.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was in a halloween party blog, I have fun doing it. I love Halloween. I hope your having a good week. Is the move coming along. I know how horrible these moves are, and I hope you find a place of your own really soon... Take care,,luv ya, gail

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Awwww thank you Janet ! I really appreciate it. You are such a Sweet Heart.

I am hoping you will be sharing other BIG NEWS soon.

(())

Inka Smith said...

Hey sweet Janet!!
Thanks so much for the award!!! Your the best. Hope you have a wonderful day. I know that the perfect place will come up for you and your family. You can always come to Pensacola.
XXOO
Inka

.