Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

YOUR INVITATION TO PINK FRIDAY "COMING UP ROSES"



Welcome to the latest Pink Friday Theme called "Coming Up Roses"~ I absolutely love this theme and who doesn't? Roses are so romantic and beautiful. The fact that they come in all colors and smell so good is good enough for me. And don't forget that roses make a beautiful display in your home. So I would like to invite you to visit my boutique http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/details/?store=16 and all the boutiques of Make Mine Pink to see what fabulous rose treasures they will have for sale. Keep in mind that the holidays are practically here and soon the mobs of people will fill the stores. I love to shop online and avoid standing on line so this might be a way for you to shop early and have fun!


PINK FRIDAY at Make Mine Pink on Friday October 24th. See you there!~





1 comment:

Deb said...

Hi Janet....I just tagged you for the same award that I see someone else has already tagged you for! That must mean you really deserve it. :)

Hugs,
Debbie

.