About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, November 06, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS......

Congratulations to Shell of The Raspberry Rabbits! She has won my chenille white pumpkin pillow giveaway! Hope you enjoy it Shell! Please send me your last name and address so I can get it out to you.

p.s. Ladies please stop by Shell's website and blog. She has the cutest bunnies! www.theraspberryrabbits.com
Thank you to all of you who took the time to stop by my blog and enter this giveaway. Do not feel bad if you did not win! I will have another giveaway soon!~
Post a Comment