About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, November 17, 2008

LOVE SHOW AND TELL MONDAY ;-)






Welcome to Show and Tell Monday! Please forgive me for not updating my blog as often as I would like to. I have been very busy working on many different projects. I just love this time of year so I have added more Holiday Pillows and hope you enjoy pictures of them. And of course if you are interested in any of them please stop by
my boutique. I will have the pink booties in my shop tomorrow and will be adding more new products this week. So please do stop by if you get a chance for some fun shopping. And do not forget to stop by my pink sisters boutiques at Make Mine Pink for holiday items. I promise it will be worth it.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my Show and Tell. See you next week!
xxoo
Janet


Post a Comment