Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, November 17, 2008

LOVE SHOW AND TELL MONDAY ;-)






Welcome to Show and Tell Monday! Please forgive me for not updating my blog as often as I would like to. I have been very busy working on many different projects. I just love this time of year so I have added more Holiday Pillows and hope you enjoy pictures of them. And of course if you are interested in any of them please stop by
my boutique. I will have the pink booties in my shop tomorrow and will be adding more new products this week. So please do stop by if you get a chance for some fun shopping. And do not forget to stop by my pink sisters boutiques at Make Mine Pink for holiday items. I promise it will be worth it.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my Show and Tell. See you next week!
xxoo
Janet


2 comments:

Silena said...

Hi Janet,
You have been a busy lady...lot's of lovely new items on your website. My favorites are the pink stockings...cute and elegant!!

Michele said...

Hi Sweet Janet,

Just stopped by to see your wonderful creations. Love the pink stockings, they are adorable.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Hugs~Michele

.