Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, November 23, 2008

MAKE MINE PINK'S NEW HOLIDAY BAZAAR IS HERE!




Okay not everyone is passionate about having a pink tree for Christmas. But I sure am! I saw the most adorable pink tree the other day and my darling hubby has offered to buy it for me. As soon as I get it I will show it to you.


And speaking of pink! I would like to share fabulous pink news! Make Mine Pink has a brand new online catalog you just have to go take a peek at. It's filled with all the pretty boutiques at MMP and beautiful items for the holidays. I hope you can take a minute or two to stop by an take a look at these wonderful shops. Including mine if I may say so. ;-)






http://www.makeminepink.com/extras/holiday-catalog.pdf

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a beautiful and Happy Thanksgiving!~






2 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Dear Janet...I am sending my wishes for a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving for you and your family.

I know you will make that pink tree shine!

(())

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Janet ~ I adore the pink tree !! Where did you find such a pretty full one ?
LOVE IT !
xoxo,
Lori

.