Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

PINK FRIDAY IS BACK! "MAKING WAY FOR THE NEW"







Happy New Year! I am so happy you stopped by. PINK FRIDAY IS BACK! I am looking forward to new beginnings and sharing my creations with all of you. I am working hard to add all new products for your pleasure. PINK FRIDAY AT MAKE MINE PINK is one event you do not want to miss.

The Boutiques at Make Mine Pink think alike when it comes to pleasing their customers. So we want to straighten up the shelves a bit, look at everything with new eyes, and refresh our stock. We are celebrating this PINK Friday with a special theme called “Making Way for the New”. And please do not think that these wonderful sales are our old, dusty, unwanted stock. Because it is not. It is our usual beautiful and unique products!

You do not want to miss this great event on January 9th at Make Mine Pink. And don't forget to stop by my boutique too. ;-)














No comments:

.