About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, January 11, 2009

SHOW AND TELL MONDAY IS HERE AGAIN!








HAPPY SHOW AND TELL MONDAY! So nice of you to stop by! Mondays come along so fast it amazes me! But they sure are fun. So for today I will share what I worked on last week. I am already thinking of summer so I created new beach themed pillows. I'm sure many of you would love to be laying on a beach right now. Especially for all of you that are deep in snow. ;-(

I have added them to my site in case you are interested in purchasing them. I have many more new beach pillows coming soon so stay tuned! Here is a peek. Hope you like them!













Thank you for stopping by and please take a moment or two to stop by my pink sisters boutiques at Make Mine Pink. They are all incredibly talented and always have beautiful products to share.~ See you next week!



Post a Comment