About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pink Friday "Linens and Lace" My favorite!



This is one of my favorite themes. I'm sure many of you love linen and love lace. There is something very elegant and beautiful about lace. I love frilly and pretty things and hope you do too.

The year 2009 promises to be full of fun and exciting themes for your shopping pleasure. Won't you join us each Friday as Make Mine Pink and many of the boutiques at Make Mine Pink including mine. ;-) present Shopping with a Twist?


Please join us for shopping with a twist on Friday, February 27, 2009 as we present Linens and Lace. ~



Post a Comment