Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pink Friday "Linens and Lace" My favorite!



This is one of my favorite themes. I'm sure many of you love linen and love lace. There is something very elegant and beautiful about lace. I love frilly and pretty things and hope you do too.

The year 2009 promises to be full of fun and exciting themes for your shopping pleasure. Won't you join us each Friday as Make Mine Pink and many of the boutiques at Make Mine Pink including mine. ;-) present Shopping with a Twist?


Please join us for shopping with a twist on Friday, February 27, 2009 as we present Linens and Lace. ~



3 comments:

kath@retromantic antiques said...

Janet, just wanted to thank you for your kind words about Velvet. kath

Cindy - Angel Wings Cottage said...

Hi sweet Janet - - I love linens and lace too - especially vintage pieces!

Thanks so much for visiting me and your comment about my pretty new spring items.

Pink hugs - Cindy O.
www.AngelWingsCottage.com
www.AngelWingsCottage.Blogspot.com

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Hi Janet,
Love the linens, but your little bunny pillows are the sweetest. I love the expressive faces. How do you do that. I bet you put part of your sweet self into each pillow. Haven't touched base in awhile so I wanted to see how you were.
Take care and big smoochies,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

.