Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

SHOW AND TELL MONDAY -BUNNY TIME!









Happy Monday Everyone! And welcome to my blog! It's Show and Tell time! I missed last week's Show and Tell so I definitely did not want to miss this one. Two weeks ago I posted a pic of the before picture of some bunnies I was working on for Spring. Well I finally finished! Just a couple of little details to touch up and viola!




I worked hard on these bunnies. Each one is handmade and one of a kind. They all have so much detail too. I added hats to some,cute little pants and booties under each dress. The male bunny even has a bow tie. And each one has a handpainted cute as a button face. I really wanted them to have sweet faces that you can't resist.






I sure hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them. I will list them for sale this week. And am working on more. So stay tuned and stop by again to take a peek.






Thanks so much for stopping by and please take a minute or two to visit my pink sisters blogs at Make Mine Pink to see what goodies they have to show you for Show and Tell.






See you next week and have a great day!~





















Hugs,

Janet~




16 comments:

Carolee Crafts said...

Janet your bunnies are so cute, love the clothes, just waiting for Easter. Thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Janet

Oh my goodness! The bunnies are so cute. It was worth the wait to see them.

Lisa

Cindy - Angel Wings Cottage said...

Oh Janet - - - Your little bunnies are just adorable!! You are so talented sweetie! I have some new Easter pretties I'll be listing in the next few days too! Pink hugs - - Cindy O. www.AngelWingsCottage.com
www.AngelWingsCottage.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Add some Jelly Bellys and all is right with the world...hoppin' cute!
Susan *dutchrose*

gail said...

OMG Janet!!! I love these bunnies. How sweet are they. You have really been busy. I hope they do great for you. Big bunny hugs, gail

Cathy said...

Janet,

OMG!!!!!!!! LOVE THOSE BUNNIES.
You did a great job and they look awesome all together having a happy day.

Hope you are well and things moving in the right direction for you and your family.

xo Cath

Patricia said...

Oh my goodness they are adorable! I love the way you've dressed them all. You always do such nice work, these are no exception!
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

kath@retromantic antiques said...

Your bunnies are so cute all dressed up in their Easter finest. kath

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

awww they are the sweetest bunnies too. Everything you create is made with love, you can just see it.

(())

http://www.TheScentedCottage.com

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Well you know I love them!!! Great job Janet and they do have the most sweet adorable faces. I love sweet faces on bunnies!
bunny hugs to you!
shell

Cottage Flair said...

Janet,
Just adorable. My favorite is the second one clad in pink. They are too cute.
jennifer

Nancy said...

Hi Janet,
I expexted to see one or two Janet, but they are breeding did you realize that! lol They are all just adorable, just fantastic Pinkie! I just Love Bunny's.
Huggs, Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com
www.coeurdalenegifts.com/blog

Eileen & Karen said...

Sweet, sweet bunnies Janet! I'm sure you'll sell a ton this spring!
Hugs,
Eileen
www.forgetmenotdreams.blogspot.com

Rose Petals & Blooms said...

Oh how precious!!! These sweet bunnies are adorable Janet!! Do you have names for each? I think each creation has their own darling personality~

I sure do miss you! It was a ton of fun sharing space with you at the display table Janet! I've always adored your pillows! See you on the forum~

xoxo
Michelle

My Pink Boutique said...

Hi Janet, thank you for visiting my blog. Your bunnies are adorable...just as all of your beautiful work.

Hugs,
Kimberly

Deb said...

Hi Janet.....your bunnies are adorable and I bet they will just hop off your shelves and into people's shopping carts!

Pink hugs,
Debbie
www.shabbycozycottage.com
www.patchoulirosehome.com

.