About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

SHOW AND TELL MONDAY -BUNNY TIME!









Happy Monday Everyone! And welcome to my blog! It's Show and Tell time! I missed last week's Show and Tell so I definitely did not want to miss this one. Two weeks ago I posted a pic of the before picture of some bunnies I was working on for Spring. Well I finally finished! Just a couple of little details to touch up and viola!




I worked hard on these bunnies. Each one is handmade and one of a kind. They all have so much detail too. I added hats to some,cute little pants and booties under each dress. The male bunny even has a bow tie. And each one has a handpainted cute as a button face. I really wanted them to have sweet faces that you can't resist.






I sure hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them. I will list them for sale this week. And am working on more. So stay tuned and stop by again to take a peek.






Thanks so much for stopping by and please take a minute or two to visit my pink sisters blogs at Make Mine Pink to see what goodies they have to show you for Show and Tell.






See you next week and have a great day!~





















Hugs,

Janet~




Post a Comment