About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Show and Tell Monday!








Welcome to my blog and Happy Monday to you! I am happy to share Show and Tell with you today. I have been very busy lately,but always enjoying what I do. I am working on new dress pillows. I wanted to make something a little different than the ones that I normally do so I made the one below. I gave it an altered look. I'm thinking of a name for it,but am drawing a blank for some reason. So if you can think of a nice name for this dress pillow please post it with your comment. If I pick the name you post I will mention your shop in my newsletter coming in the next few days.

I also want to share two wonderful packages that I received recently from two very special pink sisters at Make Mine Pink. The first one is from a sweet lady named Michelle from The Raspberry Rabbits. http://www.theraspberryrabbits.com/ She sent me the most wonderful an amazing things in the mail. It's hard to appreciate it in these pictures. She sent me lace,ribbons and the most beautiful embellishments you can imagine. I can't thank her enough.







And then I received an awesome magazine called Altered Couture by Stampington. This is such an awesome magazine! Terri of Petite Bookstore sent this one to me and I am so grateful for her generosity. You should see her pretty bookstore! http://www.petitebookstore.com/re.com/







These are two amazing and talented ladies. Please visit their boutiques for wonderful products. Thank you sooo much for your gifts. I will treasure them.





Thank you for stopping by and please stop by the boutiques at Make Mine Pink for more Show and Tell fun! Wishing you a wonderful and happy week!

xxoo


Janet~

Post a Comment