Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Show Time!



Happy Monday and welcome to Show and Tell!

I'm excited to share a few things with you today. I have been busy as ever creating new designs for pillows and working on a few projects.








First I would like to share a very sweet lady named Terry Grahl. She is the Founder and President of Enchanted Makeovers a non-profit organization that changes shelters for women and children into places of peace and possibilities. . http://www.enchantedmakeovers.org/ . I can't even begin to tell you how much I admire this lady. She has done so much to help others. And I am proud and honored to say that I will be helping Terri by providing donations to help a shelter called Vista Maria. Many of my wonderful friends at Make Mine Pink will be helping as well. Please take a minute to visit Terri and see what a wonderful organization this is and maybe you can help too!

Terri I look forward to working with you!~xo











The next thing I would love to share is Cat of the Month winner! Every month I have a cat or dog of the month contest. This month our winners are Chester and Milo! The proud owner is Carrie of Noelle Garrett Designs who is also a pink sister from Make Mine Pink. Congratulations Carrie on having adorable and beautiful cats! Stay tuned to see who the Dog of the Month winner is and if you are interested in entering please see my homepage for details. ;-)


Finally I have a few pics of pillows I have been working on the past week. Hope you like them.














Well that's it! Hope you enjoyed the visit and please stop by again soon!

Pink Hugs,

Janet~






11 comments:

lisa said...

Janet

I am so excited about donating the hope chest to Enchanted Makeovers.

All your new pillows are amazing.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Shabby Shan said...

Hi Janet,
Your new pillows are beautiful! Thank you for sharing the picture of Carrie's kitties. I think I may have to enter your pet of the month contest too. Have a nice week!

Shannon
www.shabbyshanscottage.com

gail said...

HI Janet, its so nice to see Terrys pretty face to go with Enchanted makeovers.thanks! I like chester and orange too. Very handsome. LOL YOur new dress pillows are very pretty. I really like them. I hope you have a very pretty week.
(()) gail

Carolyn Kocman said...

great post, janet. i love those dress pillows...so pretty!

carolyn
www.theoddsparrow.com

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Hi Janet,
Oh, Chester and Milo look so cute! Thanks again! Your pillow is beautiful as always and like everyone else I am so excited to help in donating a chest.
hugs,
Carrie

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hey Janet!
Love your new pillows! I too am excited about the hope chest project! It's wonderful.
Congrat's to the cats!
bunny hugs,
shell

Kimberly said...

I tried to click on the website link, but it wouldn't work for me, so I will try it again later. Carrie's kitties are absolutely adorable and those new pillows are so fabulous!

Janet L Christian said...

live the new pillows
i think we should all give teri and her cause space on our blogs

Anonymous said...

Love the kitties...I care for 18...all rescues...have one who is diabetic now...fun...

And the pillows are wonderful...the patchwork one is especially appealing!
Susan
www.thedutchrose.blogspot.com

Patricia said...

Enchanted Makeovers is such a terric project! Glad to see the face behind such inspiration.
Your pillows are so cute, tres' chic!
I'm going to have to enter Chloe and Buster in your contest.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Carolee Crafts said...

I always love your creations Janet and Carrie's kitties are so sweet. what a lovely idea Pet of the month.

.