About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Show Time!



Happy Monday and welcome to Show and Tell!

I'm excited to share a few things with you today. I have been busy as ever creating new designs for pillows and working on a few projects.








First I would like to share a very sweet lady named Terry Grahl. She is the Founder and President of Enchanted Makeovers a non-profit organization that changes shelters for women and children into places of peace and possibilities. . http://www.enchantedmakeovers.org/ . I can't even begin to tell you how much I admire this lady. She has done so much to help others. And I am proud and honored to say that I will be helping Terri by providing donations to help a shelter called Vista Maria. Many of my wonderful friends at Make Mine Pink will be helping as well. Please take a minute to visit Terri and see what a wonderful organization this is and maybe you can help too!

Terri I look forward to working with you!~xo











The next thing I would love to share is Cat of the Month winner! Every month I have a cat or dog of the month contest. This month our winners are Chester and Milo! The proud owner is Carrie of Noelle Garrett Designs who is also a pink sister from Make Mine Pink. Congratulations Carrie on having adorable and beautiful cats! Stay tuned to see who the Dog of the Month winner is and if you are interested in entering please see my homepage for details. ;-)


Finally I have a few pics of pillows I have been working on the past week. Hope you like them.














Well that's it! Hope you enjoyed the visit and please stop by again soon!

Pink Hugs,

Janet~






Post a Comment