Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PINK FRIDAY -LAVENDER AND LACE









Oh how I love Lavender! Just look at these photos! I need to get my hubby to buy me some of those gorgeous roses! lol I am very excited about Pink Friday this week! As most of you know Make Mine Pink has a different theme every week. And this week I just could not pass up! I have been working on pretty Lavender pillows and sachets. I can't wait to share them with you.





And remember that Mother's Day will soon be here so what a perfect time to start shopping! So please join us for shopping with a twist on Friday, April 24, 2009 as we present "Lavender and Lace" at the boutiques at Make Mine Pink .

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!

Pink Hugs,

Janet















No comments:

.