Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, April 27, 2009

Show And Tell Time~



Can you believe it is Monday again? They sure do roll around so fast! Well for today's Show and Tell I would like to share two things.





Today I am spotlighting my dear friend Cindy Houot of Angel Heart Designs. And sharing her doggie Falcore. She is sooo cute. She won my monthly Dog of the Month Contest. You should see Cindy's products. She makes the most amazing ceramic roses and clocks. But then again everything she creates is beautiful. Please stop by her shop to see what I mean. I promise you will love it all.

http://www.angelheartdesigns.com/

And here is her cute dog Falcore. Congratulations Falcore! Be on the look out for your prize in the mail. But try not to attack the mailman please..lol

Here is my latest creation. A client asked me to create a sliced pickle pillow. I had to literally go buy sliced pickles to see one up close before I could create one. It was a challenge,but I think the results are pretty good. Here is the pillow...tada! And I am happy to share her thoughts on the pillow below....










Hi Janet,

I just received my pickle pillow and to say I love it is an understatement. Its perfect all around and the seed fabric was the perfect choice. I don't like the color green or pickles but I LOVE my pillow. Thank you so much and also a thanks to anyone that worked on it. It rocks :)Alicia

I'm thinking about making a hot dog pillow next..lol

Until next time! Thank you for stopping by and have a fun week!

Pink Hugs,

Janet







9 comments:

gail said...

HI Janet :) Falcore is quite handsome and I am also of fan of Cindys work. YOur pickle pillow is so cute. I wonder why she wanted a pickle pillow if she doesnt like green or pickles. ?? lol
But you did a great job for that custome order. :) A hotdog should be fun too.
Hugs, gail

Carolee Crafts said...

Falcore is so sweet and to showcase him for us all to see was wonderful. Love the pickle pillow, unusual request but it looks really good.

Marie said...

Hi Janet,
Falcore looks like a happy little guy. I love your pickle pillow. You are really talented, Janet. thanks for sharing.
Marie

Cottage Flair said...

How funny ... a pickle pillow and you made a perfect pickle. It's nice to have a customer take the time to say how much they liked their purchase. You did a great job on that pickle.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

OMG...the pickle is great! I lived and taught in Dillsburg, PA when I first started teaching...the town does not make pickles...actually there is an abondoned pickle factory nearby in south Jersey where I am now...anyway...on New Year's Eve, Dillsburg drops a pickle...a la NY Times Square Ball...you could sell pickle pillows to the folks in Dillsburg!!!
Susan
www.thedutchrose.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I had no idea how you were ever going to make a pickle pillow~ but you did it~ and quite fabulously I might add~ Sharon@C'estChouette

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Well Falcore is fabulous as is your pickle pillow. My goodness what a challenge.
I too love Cindy and her work. She rocks!
shell

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

I am a big fan of Cindy's AND of yours too... I loooove that pickle pillow it just makes you smile and your mouth pucker LOL.


(())

Angel Heart Designs said...

Hi! Janet..Thank you Thank you...!!! and Falcore thanks you too! You are so sweet..to send her (it's a she)..LOL a present!!
I just love your pickle pillow..who knew a pickle??
Maybe you should make a little dog treat cookie pillow?? how cute!!
hugs, Cindy xoxo

.