Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

You are Invited to Make Mine Pink for Pink Friday- Romantic Delights



I just love all things that are romantic. This Pink Friday theme is so sweet. It's the perfect time to shop for someone you love,for a friend or even for yourself. After all we all deserve a little romance and happiness in our lives. And don't forget Mother's Day. This is the perfect time to shop and just think no crowds. ;-)

Please join us for shopping with a twist on Friday May 1, 2009 as my sweet pink friends at Make Mine Pink and Janet's Creative Pillows present "Romantic Delights" ~



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed you when I called! I wanted to thank you for the beautiful pillow!! I have a picture of it on my blog if anyone wants to take a look! ;)

.