Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, May 14, 2009

You Are Cordially Invited to Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink ~Romantic Roses"~



Roses ,roses and more roses. I never get tired of them. There are many beautiful flowers in the world,but roses are my favorite. Did you know that the colors of roses have meaning? I love pink roses and pink roses mean Happiness, Romance, Admiration, Sweetness. There are many variations of pink roses and all hues of pink communicate sweetness and elegance. Light pink roses show happiness, joy and admiration. If you want to send an expression of gratitude deep pink roses are perfect because they symbolize appreciation and thankfulness. So if you have a love of roses then you can't miss this weeks Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink. All my pink sisters will have beautiful pink rose products for sale. Just think no lines to stand on,but just the comfort of your home. Sit back and relax and have fun shopping. I will also have a few pretty rose pillows to share with you. So be sure to stop by to take a peek on Friday May 15, 2009 as we celebrate "Romantic Roses".


http://www.makeminepink.com/



My boutique link: http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/details/?store=16




No comments:

.