Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, May 11, 2009

Welcome to Show and Tell Monday!~















Happy Monday Everyone and welcome to Show and Tell!


I sure hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and all the wonderful mothers out there celebrated and enjoyed their special day. I sure had a fun time with my family.

I thought that for todays Show and Tell I would share a few photos. My family and I had a fun picnic over the weekend. We went to a park called Okeeheelee Park. This park is huge! Golf courses,lakes and plenty of grass for the kids to play. We also found a fun place to visit in the park. The Okeeheelee Park Nature Center. We saw all kinds of critters inside. Snakes,tarantulas,fish and more.

My two favorite were this adorable owl called Hooty and a blow fish. Hooty was the cutest owl I have seen in a long time. And the blow fish was adorable even though this picture does not do justice.







I also wanted to show you one of the Victorian Boots I have been working on. I just love the Victorian era. Those beautiful dresses,hats and things they wore were amazing to me. So I am working on a line of Victorian pillows. Hope you like this boot. It still needs more detail. I want to add black buttons to and a handle so you can hang it in your office or home.

Thanks so much for stopping by and please won't you take a moment or two to visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink to see the pretty things they will be sharing on their blogs today too?

I wish you all sunshine and roses.

See you next week!~








7 comments:

Lynette Larson - Campbell said...

Awww, Janet, a Hooty and a Blowfish! Smiling...I love your pillows, they are on my "to get list"!!! Goodness, I will never make a profit as I am buying up all the beautiful treasures of my MMP Sisters!!! Hugs Lynette

lisa said...

Janet

I'm so glad that you had a fantastic Mother's Day. You certainly have earned the pampering. That park look amazing, and I have to admit the owl is cute. Thanks for sharing your day with us.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Kim said...

Whooo had a great Mother's Day? Why, Miss Janet, did! The pics are darling and love the Victorian boot. It is almost as pretty as my dress pillow that you did!

Brandie said...

How fun! My kids would love that place. Well, at least, the boys would;) Love that new pillow too. That's going to be a great collection:)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh Janet, Hooty and a Blowfish made me laugh and want to go get my Hootie and the Blowfish CD out! hee,hee,hee.
Your pillow is fantastic! I do love toile!
Have a fun week pinkie!
bunny hugs,
shell

Patricia said...

Janet, you gave me a good chuckle, Hootie and the Blowfish. I really like their music. Glad you had such a nice day in the park with your family. Certainly these are the memories your kids will carry forever.
Your pillow is great. I can't wait to see what you are going to do to embellish it a bit more.
Have a great week,

Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

eileenandkaren said...

Janet, we're having a blast getting ready for Farm Chicks. Thanks for visiting our blog! Your Mother's Day with Hootie and the blow fish sounded wonderful. We were just excited to have some sun here! Have a great week!!
Karen & Eileen

.