Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Sweet Tooth~






I have such a sweet tooth! I keep promising that I will stop eating sweets and give up too easily. I have wanted to create dessert pillows for the longest time and am finally making it happen. I started with slices of yummy cake. And am now working on candy and chocolate! And who doesn't love chocolate??? OMG..

So here is a peek at my latest candy pillow. I sure hope they look good enough to eat. lol

Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful and happy day!

Hugs,

Janet~








5 comments:

Pink Princess said...

I am in love with your pillows Janet. Adorable and too good to eat, lol.

Hugs from dutchy on mmp ♥

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

LOL ohhh my... that does look sooo yummy ! Beautiful as always.


(())

Weather Proofing Gambrills, MD said...

I am the same way. I cannot stop eating chocolate!

<3 Lindsay

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! I love it...reminds me of the fancy European candies!
Susan
www.thedutchrose.blogspot.com

Sierra said...

How cute Janet! I absolutely love them!! The colors are so much fun. Thank you for your thoughtful comment on my blog, I hope you are doing well and thanks so much for enjoying our pubs! I hope your ad is working out well for you. :)

.