Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, July 09, 2009

ART DOLL DAILY AT ZNE










Okay I keep saying I have a passion for certain things,but did I ever tell you that one of the things that I also love to make are dolls? I have been collecting dolls ever since I can remember. So lately I have dedicated alot of my time to making dolls. It is alot of handwork,but well worth it.
Today I was surprised and happy to see one of my dolls on the ZNE Blog. Have you been to ZNEart.com? What a fabulous and fun site to be apart of. There are so many talented and creative people there. Chelise is the owner and she is a doll. Always working hard and always making it fun for everyone there.

Here is the link to her Art Doll Daily Blog. http://chelise.typepad.com/zne_dollz/2009/07/art-doll-daily-jane-bernasconi.html#comments

I am honored to see one of my creations posted there.

Thank you Chel!

xxoo



P.S. The dolls up above are some of my collection of dolls.












1 comment:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Oh Janet, that is just a beeyouteeful doll !
You make the lovliest things.

I am Lovin' my sweet lips pillow.

(())

.