Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Pink Friday!



Happy Friday ! Welcome to my blog. I just wanted to remind everyone that today is Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink. www.makeminepink.com Today the theme is called "An English Cottage" My lovely pink sisters will be selling beautiful products. So please take a moment to stop by and visit.


I also wanted to let you know that I have a new line of pillows. I have been wanting to make these forever,but finally made them and plan to make many more. I will be adding yummy dessert pillows. I am starting out with slices of cake ,but will have candy coming too. Here is a peek at one of them. Check back on Saturday as I will have chocolate,light blue frosting slice of cake and a Wedding slice. Here is a link to my shop at Make Mine Pink http://www.makeminepink.com/members/boutique/items/


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend,


xxoo

Janet~




1 comment:

Pink Princess said...

AS always I am IN LURV with your pillows Janet. Adorable and BET the desert ones will be just as awesome.

Love and hugs from marian/dutchy on MMP ♥♥

.