Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, August 24, 2009

HAPPY SHOW AND TELL MONDAY!
















Happy Show and Tell Monday!

I have been sewing up a storm lately. So I thought I would share a few things I created and hope you enjoy. I have designed a new a line of purses. Can you believe it? Not pillows ,but purses..lol This is my first time making them and I think they came out pretty neat if I may say so myself. I want them to have a sort of Victorian flair . I still need to add the handles and a few more embellishments and will add them to my shop this week. I will have all colors available . I will even have wedding handbags.














Thanks for stopping by! Please don't forget to stop by and visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink and see what goodies they have to share for Show and Tell Monday. I sure can't wait to visit them!

Enjoy your week!~

Hugs,

Janet~









11 comments:

Lynette Larson - Campbell said...

Janet, I love them!!! The ivory one caught my eye right away. You have a wonderful talent -- I was thinking about the ruffles and such...I would have messed something like that up in an instant as I don't sew...so I admire all of you gals that do!

gail said...

Hi Janet,,, how adorable are your new purses!!!Very pretty and doing wedding purses is such a very good idea :) I hope they do really well for you! Happy Creating. Hugs, gail

Carolee Crafts said...

Love your new purses, having just completed the bridesmaid ones here for an order, have really got back into the vintage style again. Thank you for sharing

Lisa McDonald said...

Janet

Just like your pillows, your purses are awesome. Can't wait to see them all finished.

Lisa
http://www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

Cottage Flair said...

Janet,

So, so pretty. I love the wedding bag. What a beautiful gift for the bride.
Jennifer

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

ohh I looove them too ! You do such creative things.

(())

Tedi said...

How pretty. She very you too! I wish I could sew. Maybe in my next life...
Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog

Deb said...

Hi Janet....your little purses are just darling!

Pink hugs,
Debbie
www.shabbycozycottage.com

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Beautiful Janet!
bunny hugs,
shell

A Rose Without A Thorn said...

Amazing pillow with the corset, very original. Love your blog and thanks for the comment....

Cathy said...

Hi Janet, Love your new Victorian style purses. They are so pretty. Hope you are having some cooler days. DH and I will be in FL next month. Disney here we come AGAIN!

xo Cath

.