About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, August 24, 2009

HAPPY SHOW AND TELL MONDAY!
















Happy Show and Tell Monday!

I have been sewing up a storm lately. So I thought I would share a few things I created and hope you enjoy. I have designed a new a line of purses. Can you believe it? Not pillows ,but purses..lol This is my first time making them and I think they came out pretty neat if I may say so myself. I want them to have a sort of Victorian flair . I still need to add the handles and a few more embellishments and will add them to my shop this week. I will have all colors available . I will even have wedding handbags.














Thanks for stopping by! Please don't forget to stop by and visit my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink and see what goodies they have to share for Show and Tell Monday. I sure can't wait to visit them!

Enjoy your week!~

Hugs,

Janet~









Post a Comment