Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, August 14, 2009

Pink Hugs Sweet Shoppe ~ It's so yummy!


I love days like today. I went to my friends blog and to my surprise see that she posted a bunch of mini ornament stockings I hand made recently. Please do not think I am bragging. That is not my nature. I simply want everyone to know that this lady is an incredible lady. When I met her in West Virginia at a retreat I was blown away when I saw her creations. She makes the most amazing faux desserts you have ever seen. Seriously! I will be buying some from her soon. And her desserts do not make you gain one ounce! lol

I am quickly making many more of these stockings and will soon add them to my shop in case anyone is interested. Please take a minute or two to visit my friend. Her name is Patty and she own a shop called Pink Hugs Sweet Shoppe. It's on the front of my home page. I can promise you you won't be disappointed.

Here is the link to her blog:
http://www.pinkhugsblogalicious.blogspot.com/

I also want to thank all of you for taking the time to read my post. I wish each and everyone of you sunshine and roses.

Have a great weekend!

xxoo

Janet




3 comments:

Virginia said...

Such a wonderful friend, your stockings are adorable.

Lynette Larson - Campbell said...

As always you have such pretty designs, Janet. And yes indeed, Patti has pretty confections -- I have some!!! Hugs!

Patty said...

Oh, how sweet are you. I just saw this and I really am touched. You are such a sweetie pie. Thank you so much Janet

.