About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

It's Time for a Giveaway!~



It's Time for a Giveaway!

Welcome back everyone! Hard to believe the fall will soon be upon us. But I do look forward to it. I love cool weather and love the holidays. So I would like to offer a pretty Victorian Boot for a giveaway.

The only thing I ask in return is if you wouldn't mind signing up for my newsletter or simply click on the follow me button on my blog. And please feel free to tell all your friends. I am offering a Victorian Boot Doorknob Pillow. I call it Bella Rosa. It is a handmade Victorian shaped boot. It is made with pink and beige toile fabric. It is 10 inches tall. The boot has pretty handmade pink and white roses and white lace trim on the top. The front of the boot has pink buttons tied with a pink ribbon. And finally a white vintage lace trim so you can hang it anywhere in your home or office.

I will do a random drawing on October 1st and annouce the winner then. Good Luck to all who enter and have a fantastic day! Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,

Janet~





Post a Comment