Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Show and Tell Monday!










Happy Show and Tell Monday!

I'm feeling great today. Got lots of rest over the weekend and ready for a new week. Today I would like to share a few things with you today. One is from two wonderful ladies. And the other is to show you two pillows I created this week. I will be listing them on my website as well as etsy shop this week. So if you are interested please contact me. janetspillows@yahoo.com

























I received a sweet e-mail from two very special ladies the other day. I want to share their websites with you today. They asked to carry a few of my pillows in their shop in the next few days. and I am honored to be a part of such talented artists. Please take a minute or two to visit them and see what great things they have to offer.

Their company is called Affordable Luxurees LLC, Owned by Joye Schwartz and Sandi Neiman Lovitz, the owners of Affordable Luxurees, are committed to choosing high quality artwork. As a result of their combined experience in the fields of fine arts, business and education, Joye and Sandi are able to personally advise you in color, design, and composition. Affordable Luxurees represent a unique group of juried artists and offers individuals the ability to choose artwork according to their unique preferences.


They truly love art and want to spread the joy of owning art. They currently have 3 artists, and are adding one more within the next week. They want to have a small number to keep the quality control. Also, they have recently started doing "Creativity Workshops" to help people foster their own creativity. This is so important in one's life, especially for a sense of well being and personal accomplishment.

Sandi & Joye both have their our own websites,

http://www.joyeschwartz.com/ and http://www.sandineimanlovitz.com/


http://www.joyeschwartz.com/joyeart/About_Me.html


Thank you Joye and Sandi. I am thrilled that you will be carrying my products in your shops and wish you all the best!

Please visit my sweet pink sisters blogs at Make Mine Pink for more great and fun show and tell. www.makeminepink.com


Hugs,

Janet~

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day everyone!









13 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Hi SweetPea ! I think of you too, today is visitin' day.

How wonderful your talent will be shown in other shops. I LOVE your newest designs.

(())

lisa said...

Janet

Congratulations sweets, that's fantastic. I just love your new pillows, they are beautiful.

lisa
palepinkandroses

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet, I saw you over at Francie's and just wanted to stop by and say hi. As always, your pillows are just delightful! Have a fun Halloween week. ~ Lynn @ the Vintage Nest

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Beautiful artwork indeed. However you pillows are always so perfect and beautiful pieces of artwork too!
bunny hugs,
shell

Carolee Crafts said...

I love your pillows and congratulations on getting yout product into another shop, you deserve it all the hard work you put into your creations.

Patricia said...

Janet, how wonderful! That is so great, am so very proud of you. We all knew how talented you are now the rest of the world is catching on!
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Lynette Larson - Campbell said...

How wonderful to have your items going out to other retailers! And I am not a bit surprised as they are the coolest pillows, Janet!!

Marie said...

HI Janet,

Congrats on being part of Affordable Luxurees. Your new pillows are so pretty.
Marie

Pink Princess said...

Hi sweetie, as always I just absolutely ADORE your pillows. Those dresses are gorgeous!!!

Hugs from Marian and a cuddle from Pinky

Susie said...

Hi Janet! Love your glamorous new pillows. I am so happy to hear your pillows will be showcased so nicely in new boutiques. Wishing you all the best Pinkie!
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Tedi said...

Congratulations Janet, you pillow are pure "Affordable Luxurees", so it is a perfect marriage. I love their sites too. Hugs, Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Janet,

Thanks for visiting me! Your pillows are just too lovely, the fabrics and pinks are just gorgeous! And congratulations for having your precious work being featured in another shop! That's wonderful!

Have a great week!

Pei Li

gail said...

Hi Janet,, I love your two new dress pillows. So pretty:) I love the websites for Sandi and Joyce. Very talented women. What a great opportunity for your as well. Have fun and happy creating. (()) gail

.