About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Show and Tell Monday!










Happy Show and Tell Monday!

I'm feeling great today. Got lots of rest over the weekend and ready for a new week. Today I would like to share a few things with you today. One is from two wonderful ladies. And the other is to show you two pillows I created this week. I will be listing them on my website as well as etsy shop this week. So if you are interested please contact me. janetspillows@yahoo.com

























I received a sweet e-mail from two very special ladies the other day. I want to share their websites with you today. They asked to carry a few of my pillows in their shop in the next few days. and I am honored to be a part of such talented artists. Please take a minute or two to visit them and see what great things they have to offer.

Their company is called Affordable Luxurees LLC, Owned by Joye Schwartz and Sandi Neiman Lovitz, the owners of Affordable Luxurees, are committed to choosing high quality artwork. As a result of their combined experience in the fields of fine arts, business and education, Joye and Sandi are able to personally advise you in color, design, and composition. Affordable Luxurees represent a unique group of juried artists and offers individuals the ability to choose artwork according to their unique preferences.


They truly love art and want to spread the joy of owning art. They currently have 3 artists, and are adding one more within the next week. They want to have a small number to keep the quality control. Also, they have recently started doing "Creativity Workshops" to help people foster their own creativity. This is so important in one's life, especially for a sense of well being and personal accomplishment.

Sandi & Joye both have their our own websites,

http://www.joyeschwartz.com/ and http://www.sandineimanlovitz.com/


http://www.joyeschwartz.com/joyeart/About_Me.html


Thank you Joye and Sandi. I am thrilled that you will be carrying my products in your shops and wish you all the best!

Please visit my sweet pink sisters blogs at Make Mine Pink for more great and fun show and tell. www.makeminepink.com


Hugs,

Janet~

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day everyone!









Post a Comment