Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Pumpkins and Spice" at Make Mine Pink



Happy Thursday everyone! So sorry if I have not been around the past week or so. I got a little sick,but am better now. We have to be so careful these days with this flu going around. And inspite of it all I managed to do alot of sewing lately. I have some pretty fall things to share with you tomorrow in my Little Pink Boutique at Make Mine Pink. http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/details/?store=16 I hope you will take a minute or two to stop by and see what my pink sisters have to offer. If you are looking for beautiful gifts then you can't miss this event.

I also wanted to let you know that I have just opened up and Etsy shop. I will be adding many more items in the next few days,but here is the link http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32986509&ref=sr_list_10&&ga_search_query=victorian+pillows&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title so you can visit when you can and maybe even do a little shopping. :-)

Please join us for shopping with a twist on Friday October 23, 2009 as we present "Pumpkins and Spice" www.makeminepink.com

Have a wonderful day!

Pink Hugs~

Janet~




2 comments:

A Rose Without A Thorn said...

Janet, well done at starting an etsy shop, you will love it......

A Rose Without A Thorn said...

Hi Janet, I just wanted to let you know that you will be able to direct buyers to your etsy shop at www.janetspillows.etsy.com. I hope this helps, also if you look on your Etsy page at the bottom you will see a widget called Etsy mini. You can see my Etsy mini on my blog and you can choose how many rows you want. It is a great blog feature......

.