Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sew Happy!!






You can just imagine how thrilled I am. And of course want to share it with all of you. And please do not think I am bragging. I always repeat that because that is not the type of person that I am. When I see others reach success or have a happy event I am genuinely happy for them. We have to much negative in the world so it's healthy to spread good things.


Yesterday I received a magazine called Sew Somerset. The first time I saw it I knew it was perfect. The reason I say this is because my passion is creativity. I can't stop creating. And these magazine have so many talented people in it. A few weeks ago they chose my Marie Antoinette Shoe shaped pillows to be in their magazine. Imagine how excited I was when I received a message from them. Who me? Little ole me? lol . What a true honor to be in it and what an honor to be among so many talented women. The two pictures above are of the new December/January issue and the other pic is my feature. I also want to congratulate my sweet friend Shell of Raspberry Rabbits. She is right next to me in the issue. She too was chosen to be featured and I am thrilled for her.

So if you love creative mixed medis artists and wonderful things please pick up an issue soon. I promise that you will love it.


My other reason for sharing this with you is because I want you all to know that dreams do come true if you believe in yourself and have faith. As I love to say quite often...

With God All Things Are Possible.

I wish you all a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs,

Janet







12 comments:

Pink Princess said...

OH WOW! That is A W E S O M E !!! cONGRATS GIRL. I am so proud of you, and I can say I knew her when..` lol I still love the boot pillow I won and it is hanging in my room still.
Wish I could read the mag but ..ah well. Congrats again ♥♥

Hugs from Marian-dutchy on MJF

A Rose Without A Thorn said...

Janet, I can honestly not be more thrilled for you than I am. You so deserve this and the shoes look beautiful. I wish you lots of continued success, Maureen....

lisa said...

Janet

I am tickled pink for you. What an awesome thing to have happen to someone so deserving. Congratulations!

Lisa
Pale Pink And Roses

gail said...

Hi Janet,,, I am so happy for you!!! You deserve all of the success you can get! What a thrill. I am proud of you pinkie. I love the shoes too. So pretty. Keep up the good work and have a blessed Thanksgiving... (()) gail

Patricia said...

That is fabulous! So very proud of you, I love being able to say 'Oh, this is one of my Pink friends'. You are an inspiration, thank you.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Carolee Crafts said...

Congratulations Janet you deserve to be published, I will have to trawl the UK for a copy now, think Rainbow Silks may have this.

Marie said...

Hi Janet,
How wonderful! You deserve it. I think your work is beautiful.
Marie

Kath' said...

I am so happy for you Janet. Your work truly is one of a kind and you do need to give yourself a pat on the back. I will go get an issue so I can see my friends names in lights.. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones. Kath'
Come to my blog next week for prizes to win. www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.com

Cottage Flair said...

Congratulations Janet! That is so exciting and wow, your creation is stunning!!! Beautiful job!
Jennifer

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Congratulations Pinkie! I'm so happy for you and I'm thrilled to be right next to you!
Big Hugs!
shell

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Congrats on your feature Janet! Very exciting! Thanks so much for stopping by. We're doing good over here. Hope you and your family are well. Wishing you a great season too! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Yay Janet ~ that is awesome and you deserve it !!
Congratulations !
xoxo
Lori

.