About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sew Happy!!






You can just imagine how thrilled I am. And of course want to share it with all of you. And please do not think I am bragging. I always repeat that because that is not the type of person that I am. When I see others reach success or have a happy event I am genuinely happy for them. We have to much negative in the world so it's healthy to spread good things.


Yesterday I received a magazine called Sew Somerset. The first time I saw it I knew it was perfect. The reason I say this is because my passion is creativity. I can't stop creating. And these magazine have so many talented people in it. A few weeks ago they chose my Marie Antoinette Shoe shaped pillows to be in their magazine. Imagine how excited I was when I received a message from them. Who me? Little ole me? lol . What a true honor to be in it and what an honor to be among so many talented women. The two pictures above are of the new December/January issue and the other pic is my feature. I also want to congratulate my sweet friend Shell of Raspberry Rabbits. She is right next to me in the issue. She too was chosen to be featured and I am thrilled for her.

So if you love creative mixed medis artists and wonderful things please pick up an issue soon. I promise that you will love it.


My other reason for sharing this with you is because I want you all to know that dreams do come true if you believe in yourself and have faith. As I love to say quite often...

With God All Things Are Possible.

I wish you all a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs,

Janet







Post a Comment