Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving










I just want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!

And I also want to list the things I am grateful for:

I am grateful for my family,friends,good health,my business,and most of all that I have faith in God. There is so much turmoil in our world today,but the one I believe we can count on is God. So I thank him deeply for so much happiness in my life and for every day that I awake. Because every day that he gives us is truly a gift.

So please enjoy the time with your family and friends and if you can don't forget to watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York. It's really amazing. I And last ,but not least...don't eat too much! lol





Hugs,





Janet






Gobble! Gobble! Gobble!

Until next time,

Hugs,

Janet







1 comment:

That shabby Pink Girl said...

What a cute Blog~I have enjoyed my visit~~I love all your pictures too, I'll be back next time~
Thanks for stopping by my Blog~have a wonderful week!!
Blessings

marian elizabeth

.